Skip to content
- Diappi L., Buscema P.M., Ottanà M., Complexity in Sustainability: an Investigation of the Italian Urban System through Self-Reflexive Neural Networks, in Diappi L. (ed) “Evolving cities” , Ashgate Publishing, England, 2004.
- Buscema P.M., Terzi S., Maurelli G., Capriotti M., V. Carlei, The Smart Library Architecture of an Orientation Portal, DOI 10.1007/s11135-005-1081-x Quality & Quantity (2006) 40:911–933.
- Buscema P.M., Newman F. , Grossi E., Tastle W., Application of adaptive systems methodology to radiotherapy, Fuzzy Information Processing Society (NAFIPS), 2010 Annual Meeting of the North American, 12-14 July 2010, Toronto, ON, 12-14 July 2010, IEEE, DOI: 10.1109/NAFIPS.2010.5548297.
- Street M., et al. Artificial Neural Networks, and Evolutionary algorithms as a Systems biology approach to a data-base on fetal growth restriction. Progress in biophysics and molecular biology (2013).
- Buscema P.M., Street M., Grossi E., Data Mining Of Determinants Of Intrauterine Growth Retardation Revisited Using Novel Algorithms Generating Semantic Maps And Prototypical Discriminating Variable Profiles, PLOS ONE | DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0126020 July 9, 2015.
- Buscema P.M., Tastle W. J., Artificial Neural Network. What-If Theory. International Journal of Information Systems and Social Change, 6(4), 52-81, October-December 2015. July 2015
- Buscema P.M., Maurelli G., Mennini F.S., Gitto L., Russo S., Ruggeri M., Coretti S., Cicchetti A., Artificial neural networks and their potentialities in analyzing budget health data: an application for Italy of what-if theory. Quality & Quantity, 10.1007/s11135-016-0329-y, March 2016.
- Buscema P.M., Ferilli G., Sacco P.L., What kind of ‘world order’? An artificial neural networks approach to intensive data mining, Technological Forecasting & Social Change 117 (2017) 46–56